Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Page Break

So, I'm back.

I went away for a little while to regroup and realize that I actually really do want to document things going on around me.

While I was away, I read quite a few books.  Some of them good, others middling.  My original notebook started falling to tatters being in my bag all the time, so I bought a second one with a much sturdier cover and back.

So, here's what I read while I rested (list not in order):
  • Jude the Obscure--Hardy
  • The Song of Bernadette--Werfel
  • Rome Sweet Home--Hahn
  • Mrs. Queen Takes the Train--Kuhn
  • Far to Go--Pick
  • Parrot and Olivier in America--Carey
  • A Week in Winter--Binchy
  • Life, the Universe, and Everything-Adams
There may be one or two more I don't remember right now.  Jude, The Song of Bernadette, and Mrs. Queen, were my favorites for very different reasons.  I really really disliked Parrot and Olivier.  It felt slow and there seemed to be very little going on the whole time.

The list itself has also grown half a page or so since I was last here, I hope they were good picks.  I can't wait to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment